Press Start: Trial&Error Press Start: Trial&Error

Nice one

Im not even a real judge
lol
I couldnt stop laughing

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Oh SHIT!

Its simply FUCKING CRAZY AWESOME!!!
OMFG!!!!

-2should be longer
-1You are the author not additional animation
Trying to be helpful!

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

Got 36 and no medals <.<. Overall the game is fun but the only thing I dislike is dying when reaching the roof lol. Fun quick game to pass the time with a creative and unique idea. Could have expanded on the idea a little bit more imo though. Such as different game modes, powerups, different scoring(coins or some collectibles perhaps)? More "map" types between checkpoints. Feels like once you learn the few patterns that occur you can't really die after that. Worthy of a Frontpage but that's about it. Overall solid and smooth gameplay.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey nice on the score, dont worry with the new update that should be today, your score is saved and will award you with the medals and leaderboard position :)

Yes variety is key and with a further update after this next one we will look into adding more map types. It's easy to update so we thought we'd get a good base down thats "challenging", add the API stuff and then we could focus on the added content :)

Glimpse Glimpse

Absolutely loved this game man, music fits in well and the visuals are just outstanding.
Something about them hexagons man.

I managed to get 13th place! If any of you guys are struggling with this game maybe this video could help:

Again, very well made game

HybridMind responds:

Thanks so much! Watched and commented on your video. Glad you liked the game.

Flappy Olaf Flappy Olaf

I give it 2 stars, first of all you can not see the next coming pipe, you have very little time to react and in the end it comes down to luck if you manage to get through it or not. The flapping was too slow and it made the game boring. Also whenever Olaf hits the pipe the screen seems to tilt a little bit.

MetalChouchen responds:

Thanks for your comment. I think you have right I should considering making visible pipe by two. Even if the goal of the flappyjam is to make an hard game :).
For the timing of the fall, some other player tell to me it's cool cause you have not to click to much time. It's a variable that need lots of playtest I think.
I've no problem of tilt...strange. For curiosity what is your maximum score?

{[News melodies for 2010]} {[News melodies for 2010]}

Hey that wasnt so bad..

Its was good 4/5 8/10

green vs blue green vs blue

Better than the other one

I see improvment already