COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

Got 36 and no medals <.<. Overall the game is fun but the only thing I dislike is dying when reaching the roof lol. Fun quick game to pass the time with a creative and unique idea. Could have expanded on the idea a little bit more imo though. Such as different game modes, powerups, different scoring(coins or some collectibles perhaps)? More "map" types between checkpoints. Feels like once you learn the few patterns that occur you can't really die after that. Worthy of a Frontpage but that's about it. Overall solid and smooth gameplay.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey nice on the score, dont worry with the new update that should be today, your score is saved and will award you with the medals and leaderboard position :)

Yes variety is key and with a further update after this next one we will look into adding more map types. It's easy to update so we thought we'd get a good base down thats "challenging", add the API stuff and then we could focus on the added content :)

Glimpse Glimpse

Absolutely loved this game man, music fits in well and the visuals are just outstanding.
Something about them hexagons man.

I managed to get 13th place! If any of you guys are struggling with this game maybe this video could help:

Again, very well made game

HybridMind responds:

Thanks so much! Watched and commented on your video. Glad you liked the game.

Flappy Olaf Flappy Olaf

I give it 2 stars, first of all you can not see the next coming pipe, you have very little time to react and in the end it comes down to luck if you manage to get through it or not. The flapping was too slow and it made the game boring. Also whenever Olaf hits the pipe the screen seems to tilt a little bit.

MetalChouchen responds:

Thanks for your comment. I think you have right I should considering making visible pipe by two. Even if the goal of the flappyjam is to make an hard game :).
For the timing of the fall, some other player tell to me it's cool cause you have not to click to much time. It's a variable that need lots of playtest I think.
I've no problem of tilt...strange. For curiosity what is your maximum score?

Death Count Death Count

This game is really good and has a great potential, make it harder.
Theres 1 thing that annoys me though, its the late jumping.

Santa's &amp;quot;Clause&amp;quot; Santa's "Clause"

I enjoyed this. Needs improvement, more pieces and more modes. Maybe make the pieces falling even faster when holding down because it gets boring if its too slow.
Otherwise i liked the idea.

Frosty's Adventure Frosty's Adventure

Great game. Gets repetetive maybe add new stuff/challenges.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Well you were supposed to die earlier so...

ROFL AWESOME GAME!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Nice

got both medals ang got bored at 45 XD

Santa Can Fly Santa Can Fly

nice one

Cool,remainds me of shot the turtle
:D

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

I do exactly the same thing you do and...

NOTHING HAPPENS just players frame 1 2 3